I'll be that friend you never wanted

I'll be that friend you never wanted

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Diagnosis: Denial as evidenced by life goals


Its come to my attention that things die. Quite easily in fact. Just by injecting air into a person circulation can lead to deep vein thrombus which can lead to DEATH.
Atmosphere.








 its gonna get you.
 
At the same time i stumbled upon this revelation i found out about PCD. This is basically spontaneousness cell dieing.

 I'm sorry <Lie #1>Im not okay with this bullshit. Apparently billions of cell die everyday. at first i thought this was a joke. like a couple of bored scientist are now giggling over people knowledge ineptitude. 

BUT ITS TRUE


yeah that right strange girl making minimum wage. and you thought you had it bad.

 I didn't not sign a consent form for this. I'm fully agaist this whole suicide idea. someone [usually your mother]  went through the trouble to carry for 9 month into this world. So grab a tic tac, stop complaining and suffer through like the rest of us. 
Until they stop producing cheerio there is no reason to panic. June 1992 they were contemplating shutting down Kellogg. Also june 1992, longest streak of wild riots across the country and mass chaos ensued. 









Coincident? i think not.

 This whole cell death thing makes me really annoyed because look at all the useless work I'm doing. cmon body work on making me a super hero. Or at east give me cells that will enable me to conjour up blueberry pancakes made my mute unicorns out of my bio notes.
useful and satisfying

Im not looking to save the word or anything, that shit takes effort and me ive got better things to do







. the next time someone tries to wake u up in the morning, the following excuse is acceptable 
[Excuse me. you might not be aware, but I'm currently rejuvenating bilions of cells. Its 7 am back the muck up and let this beast of a machine do its fother mucking job.]








PROPER

 So it would really suck it you happed to end up with depressed cells. You know the ones that have to travel the blood stream, but they 'don't wanna' have to carry oxygen but they 'don't feel like it'. There just not sure if being a cell was their calling in life. they have posters questioning "what is life"? 

They are just offing them selfs repeatedly on a regular basis.
Is there even a suicide hotline for this shit.Iif its anything like ours, our species is screwed .. always putting me on hold and such, so rudeee. 
so what happens if cells don't die... oh nothing big you just get CANCER
Yeah that right it not actually a weakness. your body is so pro it just wants so stick around. 
head shot that!
Which brings me to my point in order to counter this I will not die ! by the sheer force of will i will perservier.  

I simply refuse to do it. Think about it, has anyone ever tried to really not die. If they have and there still here .. i rest my case, if they have and there dead, they didn't try hard enough.











After a lot of thinking [2 mins with 1.5 min of break] i concluded, this is possible. Only problems is that now that I'm trying to not die, its made me really paranoid. My friend tried to hold my hand and all i thought about was bacteria so i bolted. i checked the expiatory date for a milk carton and it was in 2 days but i decided i couldnt risk it. i had to go class and it was across the street. I'm not ballzy enough. so now im hungry and probably failing but I'm still kicking ! 
SO FAR SO GOOD.

Thesis: Air sucks. We never should of left the ocean.
i blame you and your vagina 





















Seriosly. 0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment