I'll be that friend you never wanted

I'll be that friend you never wanted

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mass destruction VS. Oragami

This SPECIE is starting to tick me off. I'm so angry Ive resorted to classlessly lumping everything together. When I start including chairs in groups of fruits then everyone has better RUN.









Not the gentle froloking of our youth.


There.







Thats right. I am the force of hundred of horney bulls. You know where they want to stick those horns. Kinky? you decide.

 I may not have weapon of mass destruction but by god i know ORIGAMI.







This fother mucker will get you and give you paper cuts you will never forget!

This grouping thing applies to everything BUT rice. Rice is awesome anywhere, anytime, in any group. Trust me on this one. I source the Asians. Everywhere i go people are complaining. Not only that, people turn towards me. And i know there doing it, i watch them in the process. My senses go of and i think i should run but i dont think i can commit and then its to late. They complain as if they seek to including me in the misery there experiencing. Im sorry. Are you talking to me,? How sure are you of this? I dont even know you. None of this weve known each other for 10 years business because its not an excuse. This is why youve lost your imaginary friend. If i had to listen to this much bitching on a daily basis id disapear too. Id drown myself in an ocen where ur childish whining couldnt penetrate too.  

So heres advice: Your alive and thats about a good as it gets. IF it happens to be significantly better, then its probably a sign your gonna die soon. There There I know. Life a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment