I'll be that friend you never wanted

I'll be that friend you never wanted

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Casual Utopia

Perfect World: Where everyone follows traffic laws

or else.



So I've recently found a love for drawing but I feel that it gives me way to much room to express myself. Every time I write/say/print/publish anything, I like to ask myself if it can be used against me in a case for my mental stability. I'm in a bad place can you tell?

Seriously though! Its a god damn stop sign. It only has ONE purpose in life. Help it full it for the sake of your mothers petunias. You know I'm watching you. The second you pass that stop light, im going to your back yard and im ripping those fuckers out. 
Thesis: Hard punishment for serious crimes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There there don't cry. I didnt know you dead grandmother planted those for you...
Im a bad person
But she might of been alive if people hadn't ran that red light.. just saying
I alienate every body

No comments:

Post a Comment